A soft Weighted Blanket is a trendy blanket that helps poor sleepers get a good nights rest. The 'Deep-Pressure Therapy'(DPS), experts suggests, makes you feel happy and calm. The therapeutic benefits rely on this pressure therapy to enhance the positive feelings of security that the gentle, but firm pressure evokes. This DPS helps your body produce several neurotransmitters:
1. Serotonin: which regulates your moods
2. Melatonin: which regulates your sleep
3. Reduces Cortisol: a stress hormone
With this simulation many conditions are influenced in a positive way from a 3 year old to an elderly person suffering from Dementia. These blankets are not intended to cure a medical condition, but is said to aid the condition. For further reading and education on weighted blankets: https://bit.ly/3z40uNn
***Silky soft minky on both sides
***100% polyester fabric on cover
**Evenly distributed-square stitched
**Interior fill of non-toxic glass beads
💝💝SIZE of BLANKET:
1. 55"x 37"- TODDLER or LAP size- Excellent for older children and works wonderfully as a lap blanket. 7# weight.
2. 78"x 48"-ADULT size- This works nice for an adult person for sleeping or as a throw for relaxing. 20# weight
💝💝CARE OF BLANKET:
Machine wash delicate, line or air dry.
Note: Adult blanket is best washed in washing machine without center agitator
Processing time for my weighted blankets are 2 weeks
💝💝💝HOW TO ORDER:
1. Choose the blanket size you want (check description for more information) in 1st drop down box
2. Choose minky print you want on the front in 2nd drop down box
3. In 'note to seller' box at checkout, indicate which minky backing you would like (see photo for choices)
1. Weighted blankets are not recommended for children under 3 years of age
2. Weighted blankets should not be used if medical issues diminish the ability to get out from under the blanket.
3. Weighted blankets should not be used if added weight causes difficulty breathing
4. Consult a medical professional if you have concerns or questions about the uses of these blankets.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Yes, I will gladly customize your order. I love designing and would love to make a blanket that would fit your needs!
What are the different sizes that I offer?
I offer Three sizes for most of my blankets
1. 39" x 60"- a toddler size, excellent for older child, a crib blanket or adult lap blanket
2. 30" x 39"- BABY size- a nice size blanket to wrap that little one in.
3. 19" x 20"- a lovey size blanket for your little one to be able to carry around easily or a car seat blankie, THIS SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WRAP A CHILD IN
How do you care for your new blanket?
Do not iron, or throw in a hot dryer. I usually recommend washing in cold water, line dry and put in an air dryer for a few minutes to fluff the blanket!
My turn around time is one week. So if you order it on Monday, I will ship the following Monday. It will then take 2-3 days to ship to your address by way of PRIORITY MAIL