A Personalized CAMO WOODLAND baby boy blanket for a DEER LOVERS nursery. An eye-catching focal point for your nursery + lots of soft snuggles for that new baby!!
🍁🍂PERSONALIZATION- price includes up to 2 names (first name, first & middle, or initials).
Additional names can be add here: https://etsy.me/3yAvdj2
📌Note: Add on to your blanket
1. RUSH ORDER OPTION here: https://etsy.me/30CeBv0
2. ADDITIONAL MINKY BACKING OPTIONS: https://www.etsy.com/listing/586237236
🍁🍂SIZE: I offer 3 sizes of this blanket:
1. 39" x 60"- a TODDLER size is excellent for an older child, as a crib blanket, or as an adult lap blanket
2. 30" x 39"- a BABY size- a nice size blanket to wrap that little one in
3. 19" x 20"- a MINI size blanket is for your little one to be able to carry around easily or for a car seat blankie. NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WRAP A BABY IN!
**Silky soft minky on both sides
**100% polyester fabric
**Handmade in the USA
**Care instructions: Wash on cold, hang to dry or tumble dry on low
Processing times vary (1-2 weeks), if in question, send me a message!
Have your order shipped next business day here: https://etsy.me/30CeBv0
🍂🍁🍂HOW TO ORDER:
1. Choose the blanket size you want (check listing for description of sizes) + if personalization is wanted + Antler applique shown (If you want the deer, indicate in 'note to seller' box)
2. Choose minky backing in 2nd down box
2. Put in Personalization Box: Names, Font Styles, color of personalization,
**My baby items are handmade and all sizes are approximate.
🦌🦌MATCHING KNIT SWADDLE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/992892668
🦌🦌MATCHING BURP CLOTHS: https://www.etsy.com/listing/991157773
🦌🦌MATCHING BLANKET SET: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1018892534
🦌🦌CAR SEAT SET: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920075900
🦌🦌HOODED TOWEL: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1082104160
🦌🦌MINKY CRIB SHEET: https://www.etsy.com/listing/683561213
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Yes, I will gladly customize your order. I love designing and would love to make a blanket that would fit your needs!
What are the different sizes that I offer?
I offer Three sizes for most of my blankets
1. 39" x 60"- a toddler size, excellent for older child, a crib blanket or adult lap blanket
2. 30" x 39"- BABY size- a nice size blanket to wrap that little one in.
3. 19" x 20"- a lovey size blanket for your little one to be able to carry around easily or a car seat blankie, THIS SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WRAP A CHILD IN
How do you care for your new blanket?
Do not iron, or throw in a hot dryer. I usually recommend washing in cold water, line dry and put in an air dryer for a few minutes to fluff the blanket!
My turn around time is one week. So if you order it on Monday, I will ship the following Monday. It will then take 2-3 days to ship to your address by way of PRIORITY MAIL
Aug 24, 2022
Amazing every time I get a blanket from you we love them and appreciate your handy work and dedication
Oct 21, 2021
The real tree baby blanket was perfect. The fawn color sheepa was so soft and the exact color as described. Exactly what I ordered.
Jun 27, 2020
It's doesn't look like I thought. Paid to much for this item.
Jun 4, 2020
I can’t even deal with the cuteness! I am obsessed! Perfect! Soft! Exactly as pictured!
Sep 6, 2019
I made the mistake ok the option for sizing. Contacted the shop hoping to send back and hoping she could add to it or maybe patch work it and to it and I would pay all the extra cost. The shop said they couldn’t and if I gave a good review she would give me a 10 % discount on my next purchase. I am to blame but heartbroken because she didn’t want to work with me