This Personalized Red, black and pink WESTERN Baby girl Minky Blanket Set would be a centerpiece in a HORSE LOVERS nursery. It is not only super unique with a "hat and boots" optionally able to be added to the name, plus a "Dream Big Little Cowgirl" patchwork, but it is made of a silky, buttery-soft minky (front and back) that every baby will unite with. This unyielding fabric will give a lifetime of endearment!! After repeated washings, it will still look exactly like you bought it. Adding this focus point to your nursery can stand alone or other matching possibilities can be added to it.
🐮The Matching Jersey knit swaddle blanket is made with the same print as the blanket. This fabric has plenty of stretch, has a cotton look and feel, and is butter soft. It is a exact match to many of my minky baby blankets. It is printed on one side, the edges are surged, and is 35"x 28"
🐮The Matching burp cloths are made with three layers (designer ORGANIC knit print, flannel and velour terry cloth) for a super absorbent burp cloth set!
🐮If you are interested in purchasing the matching Stuffed Horse to put your baby's birth stats on or a special message, the listing for this is below
This set can be order several different ways.
1. Blanket + the matching knit swaddle
2. Blanket + Burp Cloths( burp cloths will not be personalized thru this listing)
3. Blanket + Knit Swaddle+ Burp Cloths
✨Keep in Mind:
I offer 3 sizes of this blanket:
1. 39" x 60"- a TODDLER size is excellent for an older child, as a crib blanket, or as an adult lap blanket
2. 30" x 39"- a BABY size- a nice size blanket to wrap that little one in
3. 19" x 20"- a MINI size blanket is for your little one to be able to carry around easily or for a car seat blankie. NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WRAP A BABY IN!
When you are READY TO ORDER:
1. Choose the blanket size you want (check listing for description of sizes) and the Minky Backing in drop down boxes
2. Choose the what kind of set you want to order.
3. Put in Personalization Box: Names, Font Styles, color of personalization.
When choosing the number of names on your blanket, keep the following in mind:
• A first name, middle name, last name and birthdate are considered 1 NAME EACH.
Example: a first and middle name = 2 names, a first and last name with birthdate = 3 names, a first name with 2 names = 2 names
Do you need this blanket in a rush?
Click this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/488419555/rush-the-order?ref=shop_home_active_1
🐴MINKY BLANKET SOLD SEPERATELY: https://www.etsy.com/listing/720333832/boho-pink-and-gray-floral-personalized?ref=shop_home_active_65&frs=1&sca=1
🐴MATCHING KNIT SWADDLE BLANKET:
🐴MATCHING BURP CLOTHS:
🐴MATCHING HORSE STUFFED ANIMAL: https://www.etsy.com/listing/657665085/personalized-horse-baby-stuffed-animal?ref=shop_home_active_1&pro=1&frs=1
🐴MATCHING HOODED TOWEL: https://www.etsy.com/listing/772342217/personalized-pink-and-red-western-hooded?ref=shop_home_active_8&pro=1&frs=1
**My baby items are handmade and all sizes are approximate.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Yes, I will gladly customize your order. I love designing and would love to make a blanket that would fit your needs!
What are the different sizes that I offer?
I offer Three sizes for most of my blankets
1. 39" x 60"- a toddler size, excellent for older child, a crib blanket or adult lap blanket
2. 30" x 39"- BABY size- a nice size blanket to wrap that little one in.
3. 19" x 20"- a lovey size blanket for your little one to be able to carry around easily or a car seat blankie, THIS SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WRAP A CHILD IN
How do you care for your new blanket?
Do not iron, or throw in a hot dryer. I usually recommend washing in cold water, line dry and put in an air dryer for a few minutes to fluff the blanket!
My turn around time is one week. So if you order it on Monday, I will ship the following Monday. It will then take 2-3 days to ship to your address by way of PRIORITY MAIL