A personalized Merlot and Ivory HIGHLAND COW minky baby girl blanket will be a centerpiece in a COUNTRY FARM NURSERY. This fascinating "Highland cow" patchwork is made of a silky, buttery-soft minky (front and back) that every baby will unite with. This unyielding fabric will give a lifetime of endearment. After repeated washings it will still give you a colorfast blanket that looks exactly like you bought it. Adding this focus point to your nursery has a knit swaddle and burp cloths that match exactly with the HIGHLAND COW Lovers Print.
It has a "Highland Cow" minky print on the front, Bound and backed with a Natural Hide Minky on the back! You can also choose a different minky! Add the baby's name to make it it's very own!!
The Matching Jersey KNIT SWADDLE blanket is made with the same print as the blanket. This fabric has plenty of stretch, has a cotton look and feel, and is butter soft. It is a exact match to many of my wolf minky baby blankets. It is printed on one side, the edges are surged, and is 35"x 28"
The Matching BURP CLOTHS are made with three layers (designer cotton print, flannel and terry cloth) for a super absorbent burp cloth set!
This set can be order several different ways.
1. Blanket + the matching knit swaddle
2. Blanket + Burp Cloths( burp cloths will not be personalized thru this listing)
3. Blanket + Knit Swaddle+ Burp Cloths
Keep in mind:
I offer Three sizes of this blanket
1. 39" x 60"- a TODDLER size, excellent for older child or adult
2. 30"x 39"- BABY size- a nice size blanket to wrap that little one in.
3. 19" x 20"- a MINI size blanket for your little one to be able to carry around easily or as car seat blankie
When you are READY TO ORDER:
1. Choose the blanket size you want (check listing for description of sizes)
2. Choose the what kind of set you want to order.
3. Put in Personalization Box: Names, Font Styles, color of personalization and include if you would prefer a minky backing change.
When choosing the number of names on your blanket, keep the following in mind:
• A first name, middle name, last name and birthdate are considered 1 NAME EACH.
Example: a first and middle name = 2 names, a first and last name with birthdate = 3 names, a first name with 2 names = 2 names
Do you need this blanket in a rush?
Click this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/488419555/rush-the-order?ref=shop_home_active_1
🐮🐮MINKY BLANKET SOLD SEPERATELY: https://www.etsy.com/listing/974412490/personalized-merlot-highland-cow-baby?ref=shop_home_active_69&frs=1
🐮🐮MATCHING KNIT SWADDLE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/970772140/knit-swaddle-blanket-merlot-burgundy-and?ref=shop_home_active_7&frs=1
🐮🐮MATCHING BURP CLOTHS: https://www.etsy.com/listing/970768540/personalized-highland-cow-baby-girl?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1&sca=1
**My baby items are handmade and all sizes are approximate.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes, I will gladly customize your order. I love designing and would love to make a blanket that would fit your needs!
What are the different sizes that I offer?
I offer Three sizes for most of my blankets
1. 39" x 60"- a toddler size, excellent for older child, a crib blanket or adult lap blanket
2. 30" x 39"- BABY size- a nice size blanket to wrap that little one in.
3. 19" x 20"- a lovey size blanket for your little one to be able to carry around easily or a car seat blankie, THIS SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WRAP A CHILD IN
How do you care for your new blanket?
Do not iron, or throw in a hot dryer. I usually recommend washing in cold water, line dry and put in an air dryer for a few minutes to fluff the blanket!
My turn around time is one week. So if you order it on Monday, I will ship the following Monday. It will then take 2-3 days to ship to your address by way of PRIORITY MAIL